What we are doing so that our guests can have a safe visit:
In view of the current situation (COVID-19), we have adapted our activities to the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Sweden and taken necessary safety measures to be able to be open responsibly. We ask that our guests follow the instructions that are in place.
- We review and revise our guidelines and routines regularly.
- We are cash free and only accept cards as a payment method.
We ensure a good level of hygiene
- We provide hand washing and hand sanitiser stations in many places.
- We have stricter cleaning routines for public areas and toilets.
We are reducing queueing and crowding
- We only accept one party at a time at our entrance cashier.
- If necessary, we will lead queues outdoors.
- If necessary, we will open an extra entrance point.
- We have put markings on the floor to show the distances that apply when queueing.
- We sell admission tickets at astridlindgrensnas.se
We have adapted our range
- We do not currently offer any guided tours of Astrid Lindgren’s childhood home.
- In our gardens, visitors can roam freely and take responsibility for keeping their distance to other guests.
- We comply with the current restrictions regarding distance between groups and the maximum number of people per table.
- The restaurant serves all food on plates.
- We offer collection of some of our range.
What our guests need to do
- Stay at home if you feel the slightest bit ill.
- Follow the instructions that are in place.